Cookies & Privacy
Owner and manager of the website https://cisotra.eu
The official name of the company: International School of Social and Business Studies (ISSBS).
Head office: Mariborska cesta 7, 3000 Celje, Slovenia
The International School of Social and Business Studies (ISSBS) is aware of the importance of protecting personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter, GDPR) and the Slovenian Personal Data Protection Act (hereinafter, ZVOP-1). The privacy and personal data protection policy contains information on the collection of personal data of users in the website.
As the manager of its website, ISSBS reserves the right to update periodically the Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy, as a result technical updates and legislation, without prior announcement or information to users. To this end, we request users to check the date of the latest changes before using the website.
Use, scope, and purpose of data storage and processing
Personal data is stored and processed for the purpose of maintaining contact with individuals, for the purpose of informing of our services, events, etc. via e-mail, as well as with the goal of sending personalized content to customers via e-mail and via our websites. From the received emails from interested parties via the online form on our website, we record the reactions from the users who sent those emails, as well as their related clicks.
Collected personal data is stored in the territory of the Republic of Slovenia and in no case, it can be transferred to other countries.
The collected personal data of individuals is stored until the consent for the storage and processing of individual data is withdrawn. The information regarding your application is stored and processed until the user unsubscribes from the e-mail service by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or until a written request is sent to email@example.com to withdraw consent. After the withdrawal of the consent by the user, his/her personal data shall be permanently deleted within fifteen (15) days at the latest.
In case ISSBS would terminate the above-mentioned purposes for storage and processing of personal data, the databases whose purpose has ceased to exist will be permanently deleted within fifteen (15) days.
We store information regarding the received messages and its related clicks for an additional 36 months from their sending.
How to protect collected personal information
The website is hosted on a secure web server and is subject to regular security checks.
The collected personal data is used exclusively for the stated purposes. ISSBS does not sell or forward any data to third parties, except for those partners assisting in the maintenance of the ISSBS website and obliged to protect personal data under the same conditions as ISSBS.
In exceptional cases, we may transfer your personal information, in accordance with the law, to the state and security authorities insofar as an official request for the transmission of personal data would be agreed by the user.
Every individual can request at any time:
- The right of access by the date subject
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”)
- The right to restriction of processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- The right of access bythe date subject
The data subject shall have the right to obtain from ISSBS confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data and the following information:
– the purposes of the processing;
– the categories of personal data concerned;
– the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organizations;
– where possible, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period;
– the existence of the right to request from the controller rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing of personal data concerning the data subject or to object to such processing;
– the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
Following a request by the data subject, ISSBS shall provide a copy of his/her processed personal data.
The right to rectification
The data subject shall have the right to obtain from ISSBS, without undue delay, the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the data subject shall have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
Right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”)
The data subject shall have the right to obtain from ISSBS the erasure of personal data concerning him or her without undue delay and the controller shall have the obligation to erase personal data without undue delay where one of the following grounds applies:
– the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
– the data subject withdraws consent on which the processing is based and where there is no other legal ground for the processing;
– the data subject objects to the processing for direct marketing purposes;
– the personal data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation in EU or Slovenian law to which ISSBS is subject, in relation to the offer of information society services, as well as data that has been unlawfully collected from a minor who, according to the applicable legislation, cannot provide such information.
The right to restriction of processing
The data subject shall have the right to obtain from MFSPŠ restriction of processing where one of the following applies:
- the accuracy of the personal data is contested by the data subject, for a period enabling the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- the processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the erasure of the personal data and requests the restriction of their use instead;
- ISSBS no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by the data subject for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- the data subject has objected to processing pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the controller override those of the data subject.
The right to data portability
The data subject shall have the right to receive the personal data given to ISSBS, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, as well as the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from ISSBS, to which the personal data have been provided, where:
- the processing is based on consent of the user or on a contract
- the processing is carried out by automated means.
The right to object
The data subject shall have the right to object, on grounds relating to his or her particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning him or her based on the legitimate interests pursued by the ICSBS or a third party. ISSBS shall no longer process the personal data unless the controller demonstrates compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims. Where personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, the data subject shall have the right to object at any time to processing of personal data concerning him or her for such marketing, which includes profiling to the extent that it is related to such direct marketing. Insofar as direct marketing is based on consent, the right to object is made by withdrawal of the given personal consent.
Right to lodge a complaint concerning the processing of personal data
The request can be sent via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing by post to the headquarters of the ISSBS.
In the event that ISSBS wishes to further process personal data for a purpose other than the purpose for which the personal data were collected, we will provide the subject with information on the new purpose as well as any further relevant information prior to any additional processing of the data document.
Any individual may, in the event that he or she believes that his/her rights have been violated in any way in our website in connection with the protection of his/her personal data, shall have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority: Information Commissioner in the Republic of Slovenia: Republic of Slovenia, Information Commissioner, Zaloška 59, 1000 Ljubljana, https://www.ip-rs.si.
ISSBS respects your privacy and in accordance with the Slovenian legislation (Law on the Protection of Personal Data ZVOP-1, Official Gazette of the Republic of Slovenia No. 94/07 and GDPR). Therefore, on our website, we implement all activities according to ethical protection and handling of your personal information.
This policy is published on the website and comes into force on 25.5.2018.
The content published on the website is owned by ISSBS and can only be used by users for non-commercial purposes. All rights are reserved. It is forbidden to copy, reproduce, disseminate or process, in any form, the contents of the website without permission.
ISSBS will ensure diligently the accuracy and validity of the data on its website, but it does not assume any responsibility for their accuracy, integrity, nor the damage resulting from it.
ISSBS also does not assume any responsibility in relation to the consequences caused by the information, and assumes no responsibility for any viruses that could be downloaded to users from its site. It strongly recommends users to be adequately protected against the risk of viruses prior to spreading information from this site.
ISSBS is not responsible for the occasional failure of the website, the possible inaccuracy of the information, nor for any damage resulting from the use of inaccurate or incomplete information. No legal or natural person who took part in the creation of these sites is responsible for any damage resulting from access to, use of or inability to use the information on those sites, nor for any errors or omissions in their content.
We reserve the right to refer users to other sites on the World Wide Web and take no responsibility for their content.
For any additional information and authorization regarding the personal data protection policy of ISSBS, please contact:
Mariborska cesta 7